11.14.2009

A fresh start...

Hey everyone. Good to see you. No I'm not dead, just hanging on for dear life.

As most of you know, this has been a highly traumatic year for me. Starting with the loss of my Mom in May, there has been a series of increasingly crazy shit going on. Things are slowing down now, and I'm coming to terms with a lot of what's happened (thanks to all of you and my family.)

So I'm going to reboot what DesignCurves was and will be in the future. I'm going to add a lot more of things I enjoy to the mix of architecture, travel and design commentary that I've been featuring here in the past. Everything from television to planning to books and CDs. More fun, less blah.

So I hope to see you all soon, and again thanks for your support and hopefully reading of this.

Happy fall!

EW

No comments:

Post a Comment